home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm Moving back home!!!!



Good evening friends,

I hope you are all doing well tonight. I know sometimes it is hard to come off the weekend and have to start the new week off. Weekends go by so fast, wouldn't you agree? For me though, this entire month is going by fast. I have to admit though, I'm excited that it has been going by fast because now I'm much closer to going home and seeing my family. That is what this post is all about. I've mentioned in an earlier post that I would be writing to you about the move and so here I am! =)

 
I have been extremely blessed with finding a home down at the Jersey shore. New Jersey is where I am originally from, born and raised all my life up until 2004. At that time I had moved to Pennsylvania and then in 2011, found myself traveling to Texas to live. While I gave Texas a try, it is certainly not for me. Missing my family the past two in a half years has been weighing me down and had taken a huge toll on me. I had missed out on weddings, births, birthdays and Holidays. Holidays were definitely the hardest, especially Christmas. Thank God that I won't miss out on anymore of anything as of Saturday!

 
 
My family and I will be on the road as of this Wednesday, March 12th. We are going from Texas to New Jersey. The Jersey shore. Our home is located half a block from the bay and Marina and just four blocks from the ocean and beach. We are in walking distance from the house to the beach, marina, restaurants, night clubs and shops/boutiques. I guess some would say that I'll be living the life! HAHA!
 
 
 So as of today, I will be packing up what is left to pack, cleaning the house, packing up the truck and then I will be on the road. The drive should take us roughly three days. The weather looks to be good weather for the drive so I'm hoping it doesn't change. Now as for the blog here, I will not be posting anything for the next week or two due to the traveling, unpacking and waiting for the cable company to come and hook up our internet. I do have some posts that are already scheduled to post so those will go live but no posts from me until I'm able to. This upcoming week's challenge will be posted but the winners from our current challenge will be posted late. In any case, things should still remain normal but my blog may be quiet for a little bit after the challenge posts go live.
 
 
 I will still be accepting orders during the move but unfortunately cannot ship out right away. All orders that are placed between March 10th and March 17th will be shipped out on March 21st.
I appreciate all your support and business and will get your orders out to you as soon as possible. 
 
 
 
Please keep my family and I in your prayers for safe travels while we are on the road. All prayers will be greatly appreciated. I know it will be hard on me with my health issues and my back but I know that this is one drive that will be worth it in the end. Thank you so much for being such great bloggy friends to me and for your support, love and prayers. Talk to you all again once I'm all settled in my new home in Jersey! Until next time my friends.............. enjoy life's blessings~



15 comments:

  1. I am keeping you and your family in prayer for safe travels, strength and energy to get there and lot s of happy memories on the journey Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move goes really well, unstressed and that you soon make your new house a home. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and your family for safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, have a wonderfully uneventful trip. Don't wear yourself out. Hope your return home is even better than you expect. Godspeed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck in your new home. Sorry TX was not what you were looking for to live. I moved from E coast of FL to Central TX and like Central TX. I do miss FL sometimes but I like the seasonal changes of TX except for the hot, hot Summers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo - have a safe and fun journey - I am very excited for you to return to your roots and be around family - have a blessed new move and I pray you arrive to your destination safe and sound - God Bless you and your family - have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Jo-It was wonderful to get to know you and your family while you were here in Texas. I wish we could have seen you last night but we sent our love for you through your loved ones. I'm sure going to miss that little sidekick of yours, wow how she is growing. I unpacked a few boxes myself last night and want to thank you I know it's rough moving and not being able to take everything with you. We will keep ya'll in our prayers for a safe trip home and that you start feeling better. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes for a safe trip home! It sounds exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so Happy for you that you are returning home!!! I wish you a safe and happy trip.
    Sending my prayers to you of course.....
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited for you to be going home, Jo!! I will pray that you have a safe trip!! How awesome to be relocating to the Jersey Shore - love it there!! You will be missed while you are gone!! Hugs my friend!! And I got my stamps and absolutely LOVE them!! Thank you again!! Safe travels!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Safe journeys to you and your family as you head back to New Jersey. Living that close to the ocean sounds like Heaven! So glad that you will be back with your family. I can't imagine living away from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad we got to talk before you left on your adventure.
    Have a safe trip my friend. Sending prayers your way.
    I am so happy that soon you'll be back home safe and sound.
    Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying for you Jo. Praying for the drive, for your health and that you are able to get settled in quickly! Sooo happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~