home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, August 24, 2015

Exciting News!!! It's going to be a SUNNY day today!



Hello my sweet friends!
How are you all doing? I hope your weekend was great. Well I have some super exciting news that I finally get to share with all of you! A great friend of mine Mendi Yoshikawa, is going to be making her dreams come true! She is embarking on a whole new journey and starting a new chapter in her life, and I could not be more happier for her! I am also extremely blessed to be apart of her new journey and get to share in her joy! Mendi  has an amazing eye for design and has been published countless of times for her artwork. Some of you may know her work, as she designs for some big names such as Doodlebug, Pebbles Inc, and Lori Whitlock to name a few. Mendi has taken her eye for design, her amazing talent and her love for paper crafts and stamping, to bring you a brand new design line & stamp company. ***DRUM ROLL PLEASE***!!!!!



The doors at Sunny Studios will be opening very soon!! Make sure you go visit and subscribe to get on the mailing list for Sunny Studios so you do not miss out on their grand opening, sales and upcoming news!!!  What are you waiting for? :)


Go sign up now and keep your eyes open, so you don't miss out on a thing! Please feel free to share this news along with your friends and family as we all know that word of mouth is the best way to get something new and awesome out there!!!! Have a wonderful & SUNNY day!!!

Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings~ 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I headed over there but she didn't have a Followers button added to her blog yet. The email function doesn't work most of the time - you get the emails for a while and then they stop - so I don't bother subscribing by email any more. There was no place to leave a comment over there so maybe you could ask her to add a Followers button. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kitty! I just added it for you. :) For email subscriptions I completely know what you mean, but I am using a third party service that I switched to for my personal blog and I have found to be very reliable. I have set them up to send emails at 9am each day that I post if you would like to do that.

      Delete
  2. SO VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS - YEA FOR MENDI!!! Thanks for spreading the news!!! I really enjoy your challenges - thanks for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~