home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, April 10, 2017

Winners FFC #182 announced!

We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #182! We had 97 awesome entries!
Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #182
 "Anything Goes"

  •                  #01-- Jana K.
  •                  #03-- Janis Lewis
  •                  #94-- Bonnie Garby
 And now our winner of the 3 digital stamps or cut files of their choice from the Cutting Cafe Store!
The Cutting Cafe

 #45- Vilinke Rocno Delo

 And now our winner of the 4 digital stamps of their choice from the LBBS Store!


#12- Andrea W.



All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the honor of being one of your top 3 picks. Congrats to the other winners as well and thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my Easter tags in the TOP 3.
    Congrats to all TOP 3 and the winners!
    Have a nice day, Jana

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~