home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Winners!!! FFC #183 and FFC #184 Announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #183! We had 83 awesome entries!
Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #183

                           #01-----> Janis Lewis
                           #42-----> MaryV
                           #54-----> Deonna B.
                             


 And now our winner of these 3 images 
 from

 OddBall Art!:

#79- Mel C.

 And now our winner of 3 digital stamps  from 

Limited Runs!:

#69-Cards made by Beckie

And Now...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #184! We had 116 awesome entries!
Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #184

                           #03-----> Jana K.
                           #05-----> Niki1
                           #69-----> Mindy Baxter
                             
 And now our winner of these 4 images 
 from

 Little Blue Button Stamps!:
Little Blue Button Stamps
#105- Marlene



All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and top picks!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the win, I have emailed you! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the TOP3 for challenge 184
    Congrats to the winner and ladies of the TOP 3
    Greetings from niki1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the win, congratulations to all the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for putting my project in the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for choosing my Easter Box in your TOP 3! Congrats to all winners.
    Have a nice day ❤️ Jana

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~